Sara Ali Khan is a popular Indian Bollywood Actress, who just debut in the Hindi movie recently. She was born into a family of Nawabs. Furthermore, she hails from a royal Pataudi Family. Also, She is the daughter of pronounced actor and actress Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.
Sara Ali Khan Biography & Wiki
Sara Ali Khan’s nickname is Sara. She was born on 12 August 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Hence, her current age is 27 years. In addition, Sara’s Zodiac is Leo.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Sara’s height in feet is 5’ 4”. Also, her height in Centimeters is 163 cm.
|Height in centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’ 4”|
|Weight in Kilograms||52 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||115 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
Before coming to the film industry, she was a bit fat and weighed nearly 96 kg and she was suffering from PCOD. But because of her hard workout, she is now in perfect shape.
Sara Ali Khan is the daughter of pronounced actor and actress Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. Her grandfather, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was a well-known Former Indian cricketer while her grandmother Sharmila Tagore is a great actress.
Her parents got divorced in 2004 after 13 years of their marriage. After that, her father got married to popular Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor on 16 October 2012. Her Brother is Ibrahim Ali Khan and also she has a stepbrother Taimur Ali Khan.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
As per the media, Sara had a relationship with Veer Pahariya. In fact, Veer’s father Sanjay Pahariya is a Mumbai-based businessman. Moreover, his maternal grandfather is former Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde. Also, other rumours said she was in a relationship with Harshvardhan Kapoor. After that, Sara now dating her co-star from Kartik Aaryan and they will be seen together in Imtiaz Ali’s Aaj Kal.
Education and School, College
Sara completed her schooling at Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, India. After that, She had completed her Graduation in History and Political Science in 2016 from the famous Columbia University in New York, United States of America.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Favorite Food||Hyderabadi biryani|
|Hobbies||Traveling and playing tennis|
Sara Ali Khan Filmography
When Sara was a four-year-old, she acted in an advertisement. According to Saif, the actress Aishwarya Rai proved to be her inspiration for pursuing a career in film after she saw her perform on stage in Chicago. Finally, she debuts in the Hindi film industry in 2018 with the Abhishek Kapoor-directed inter-faith romance Kedarnath. The film has not done that well on the box office but her acting skills were highly appreciated by critics. In fact, Kedarnath grossed over ₹966 million worldwide against a budget of ₹350 million.
After that, Sara starred in Rohit Shetty’s action film Simmba, alongside Ranveer Singh. Also, that movie was a massive hit and earn ₹4 billion worldwide. Furthermore, Simmba emerged as the third highest-grossing Hindi film of 2018.
Eventually, Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan’s much-anticipated Imtiaz Ali-film Love Aaj Kal is released on February 14, 2020, in theatres on the occasion of Valentine’s Day.
Salary and Net Worth
Sara has charged around 50 lakh rupees in Simmba as Salary. Also, her estimated net worth is $20 million as of 2019. As per Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list, her estimated annual income of ₹57.5 million. Furthermore, her father’s net worth is estimated to be around $42 Million.
|House Address||Juhu, Mumbai, India|
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share her Phone number publicly.|
Awards & Recognition
Sara won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2019.
Facts about Sara Ali Khan
- Sara is good friends with Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor.
- She has also modeled for famous Indian designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- Although, as a teenager, Sara struggled with her weight, and had to undergo daily workouts under a strict schedule to get fit.
- Sara once admitted that she had a crush on Rishabh Pant.
- Once, she revealed that at one point she wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor.
- On the other hand, Sara became a fan Kareena Kapoor Khan after watching her film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.’
- While she was in college, she appeared on the cover page of the Hello magazine along with her mother.
- After her appearance on the magazine cover, she got many modeling offers, but her parents wanted her to complete her studies first.
- Sara Ali Khan was initially supposed to debut with Karan Johar‘s Bollywood version of the Hollywood film ‘The Fault in Our Stars,’ alongside Shahid Kapoor‘s brother, Ishaan Khatter. However, she was later dropped due to some undisclosed reasons.
- After that, she was approached by Anil Sharma to act opposite his son, Utkarsh Sharma, in the film ‘Genius,’ but again, she was dropped.
- Sara was also seen at Marathi Nrutya-Naatika (Dance-Play).
- In fact, She is a good dancer.