Sharmin Segal is an Indian Film Actress, Film Editor, Model, Assistant Director & niece of well-known Film Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. In 2019, she debuted in Bollywood through the “Malaal” movie.
Sharmin Segal Biography & Wiki
Sharmin Segal’s nickname is Sharmin. She was born on 28 September 1995 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. Hence, her current age is 26 years. Sharmin’s Zodiac is Libra.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in in feet inches||5’ 5”|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Hair Colour||Black(Dyed Brown)|
Sharmin Segal Family Members
Sharmin’s father is Deepak Segal, who works as the head of content with Applause Entertainment media company, and her mother is Bela Segal, a Film Editor. Late Mohan Sehgal, who was a famous film director, is the paternal grandfather of Sharmin. Her maternal uncle is Sanjay Leela Bhansali, an Indian director, producer, screenwriter, and music director. She has one sister Simran Segal, who is currently studying.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Sharmin Segal’s relationship status is unmarried and not dating anyone. Also, there was no kind of information about her personal life.
Education and School, College
After completing her elementary schooling study, Sharmin did a course on acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Los Angeles. From LA, she completed her graduation as well.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling And Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, And Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Show||American: Suits, One Tree Hill|
|Favourite Food||Cupcakes, Pork Buns, Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies, And Macaroons|
|Favourite Destination||Los Angeles|
|Hobbies||Baking Cakes & Cupcakes, Photography|
Sharmin Segal filmography
Sharmin started her modeling career at the age of 18 while she was in Los Angeles. After that, she came back to India and started working with Bhansali production. She worked as Assistant Director in the movie “Mary Kom” (2014). Later, in 2015, she also worked in the film Bajirao Mastani as an assistant director with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and she has edited several films of Sanjay Leela Bhansali. After that, in 2019, Sharmin debuted as a lead actress through the film “Malaal.” “Atithi Bhooto Bhava” is an upcoming project of Sharmin.
Salary and Net Worth
Sharmin Segal charges around ₹75 lakhs for her debuted film, and her estimated net worth is around $2 million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Sharmin Segal
- Sharmin’s paternal grandfather, Mohan Sehgal, was the person who had launched Rekha with his hit film “Sawan Bhadon” (1970).
- Sharmin’s mother, Bela Segal, has edited movies like “Devdas” (2002), “Black” (2005), and others.
- Sharmin aspired to be a doctor. However, she took up theatre when she was in 11th standard.
- When she accompanied her uncle on the sets of “Devdas” (2002), she cried and begged to sit in Aishwarya’s lap.
- Sharmin Segal is often considered a “combination of Late Divya Bharti and Preity Zinta.”
- She is quite good friends with actress Jhanvi Kapoor.
- Sharmin used to be 85-90 kg earlier, and as she has a lot of interest in the acting field, she worked hard to reduce her weight.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali advised Sharmin to focus on work and not to think about fame and success.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In one of the interviews, Sharmin said that Bollywood star kids could work in the film easily, but they put a lot of pressure on them.