Shubhangi Atre Poorey, better known as Shubhangi Atre, is an Indian actress, model, and philanthropist. She is popularly known for her TV serials like “Kasturi” and “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!”. In 2008, she also debuted in Bollywood through the movie “C Kkompany” (Special appearances).
Shubhangi Atre Biography & Wiki
Shubhangi Atre’s nickname is Buttu. She was born on 11 April 1981 in Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh, India. Hence, her current age is 40 years. Shubhangi’s Zodiac is Aries.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||158 cm|
|Height in meters||1.58 m|
|Height in feet inches||5′ 2″|
|Weight in Kilograms||52 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||114 lbs|
Shubhangi Atre Family Members
|Father’s Name||Roopnarayan Atre|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Sister’s Name||Poorva Pare (SAP SCM Analyst at Accenture)|
|Brother’s Name||Not Known|
Boys, affairs, spouse name
In 2000, when Shubhangi was only 19 years old, she married Piyush Poorey. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Ashi Poorey.
Education and School, College
Shubhangi did her schooling at Bal Niketan Higher Secondary School, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Later, she completed her graduation from Holkar Science College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Shubhangi further pursued her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing(Major) and HR(Minor) from the Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University, Indore Madhya Pradesh.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Food|
|Favourite Singer||Coconut Water|
|Favourite Song||Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass by Kishore Kumar|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Cooking, Traveling, Listening to old hindi songs, Watching movies, and Acting|
Shubhangi Atre filmography
Shubhangi began her career after she married. She got her first acting opportunity in 2007, in the Star plus Show “Kasautii Zindagii Kay.” In the same year, Shubhangi grabbed the limelight after playing the lead role of ‘Kasturi‘ in the Star Plus hit serial, “Kasturi” (2007–2009). In 2011, she also played a negative role as ‘Trushna‘ in Colors TV’s show ‘Havan.’ Besides that, Shubhangi also acted few serials like “Do Hanson Ka Jodaa,” “Chidiya Ghar,” “Adhuri Kahaani Hamari,” “Gulmohar Grand” and “Stories by Rabindranath Tagore” etc.
After that, in 2016, Shubhangi started playing the leading role of ‘Angoori Manmohan Tiwari(Angoori Bhabi)’ in & TV’s popular sitcom “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!“. She became very famous and a household name with the comedy role of ‘Angoori Manmohan Tiwari.’ Also, The Times of India praised Shubhangi Atre as ‘Angoori Bhabi’ by saying that she is doing fantastic work. In 2008, she also debuted in Bollywood through the movie “C Kkompany” (Special appearances). Later, Shubhangi also acted in “Two Little Indians” film.
Award And Recognitions
Because of Shubhangi’s brilliant performance in her iconic role of ‘Angoori Bhabi’ in & TV’s popular sitcom “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!”, she receives several awards in the category of ‘Best Actress (Comedy),’ some of these were,
- Shubhangi received Best Actress (Comedy) for four consecutive years(2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019).
- In 2019, she also received “Indian Telly Awards” in the category of “Best Actress in a Comic Role (Jury).”
Salary and Net Worth
Shubhangi Atre takes ₹70 to 80 thousand rupees per episode for her work in TV series. The estimated net worth of Shubhangi is $3-5 million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Shubhangi Atre
- Shubhangi is a trained Kathak and Odissi dancer.
- She also won the title of “Miss Madhya Pradesh” in 2003.
- Before coming to the TV industry, Shubhangi shot for a shampoo brand (regional product). It was an ad for print.
- She always dreamt of becoming an actress since childhood, but her family did not allow her. Hence, Shubhangi’s acting career started to post her marriage. She always appreciates her husband for letting her fulfill her dream.
- Shubhangi has replaced Shilpa Shinde twice, one for the character of ‘Koyal’ in “Chidiya Ghar” in 2013, and another for the character of “Angoori Bhabhi” in “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!” in 2016. Both times her acting skill impressed and praised by viewers.
- Shilpa Shinde had put allegations on Shubhangi for copying her style, but according to viewers, Shubhangi’s acting skill has suppressed Shilpa.
- Shubhangi always helps poor and needy people.
- She was also featured in “F16- Detergent Powder”, “Rupa Thermocot,” and “Geeta Shree Sarees” commercials.