Pulkit Samrat is an Indian actor and model. He has been working in both the Bollywood film and TV industry. Also, he works as a model for various notable brands. Pulkit got his first recognition with the Hindi television series “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”. Later, in 2012 he got a chance to appear on the silver screen with the Bollywood movie “Bittoo Boss.”
Pulkit Samrat Biography & Wiki
Pulkit Samrat’s nickname is PP. He was born on 29 December 1983 in Delhi, India. Hence, his current age is 37 years. Pulkit’s Zodiac is Capricorn.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 8”|
|Weight in Kilograms||71 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||156 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Pulkit Samrat Family Members
Pulkit’s father’s name is Sunil Samrat, a businessman, and his mother’s name is Deepa Samrat, a housewife. He has one brother named Ullas Samrat, and his sister’s name is Ria Samrat.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
It is rumored that Pulkit Samrat dated Mouni Roy during their tv show “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” but they both denied the rumors.
In 2014, at Goa, Pulkit Samrat got married to his long-time girlfriend, Shweta Rohira( A Journalist, Artist, And Social Activist), a “rakhi-sister” of Salman Khan.
Within one year, the couple broke their marriage. According to the reports, the reason for their break-up was Pulkit’s growing closeness to his “Sanam Re” co-star Yami Gautam. The actor would spend a lot of time with Yami on the sets of “Sanam Re.” Yami and Pulkit dated for a while before they broke their relationship.
Now, Pulkit is unmarried but isn’t single. He is dating Kriti Kharbanda. In 2019, Pulkit and Kriti Kharbanda confirmed that they are dating and want to get married.
Education and School, College
Pulkit Samrat studied in Manav Sthali School and Montfort Senior Secondary School in Delhi. After his schooling, he enrolled in the Apeejay Institute of Design in Delhi in an advertising course. Within five months, he received modeling offers, did not continue his studies, and shifted to Mumbai. Later, he joined an acting course run by Kishore Namit Kapoor to sharpen his acting skills.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, And Kamal Hassan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Directors||Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Ram Gopal Varma|
|Favourite Hobbies||Buying shades & perfumes, levitation, mind-reading, And cards|
|Favourite Foods||Rajma Chawal, Butter Chicken, And Laddoos|
Pulkit Samrat’s Filmography
Pulkit started his career in 2006 with the most-watched and most popular serial TV Show, “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.” Pulkit Samrat got much recognition through the show. He quit the show in 2007 and started looking for bigger projects in Bollywood. In 2011, he also worked in a musical theatre, “Taj Express,” directed by Choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant. Finally, in 2012, Pulkit debuted in the Bollywood industry with the movie “Bitto Boss.” After that, in 2013, he got fame with the film “Fukrey,” in which he played the role of Hunny. His comic role in this film was appreciated and loved by everyone, and the sequel of this movie, named “Fukrey Returns” (2017), was the biggest hit of Pulkit’s career.
Pulkit also appeared in movies like “Jai Ho” (2014), “O Teri” (2014), “Dolly Ki Doli” (2015), “Sanam Re” (2016), and “Pagalpanti” (2019), etc. “Taish,” still now his last movie released on “ZEE5”. Pulkit upcoming project are “Haathi Mere Saathi“, “Suswagatam Khushaamadeed” and “Fukrey 3“.
Award And Recognitions
Pulkit received few awards for “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” TV show, which were “Indian Telly Award” in the category of Best Fresh New Face (Male) in 2006 and Favorite Naya Sadsya (Male) at “Star Parivaar Awards” in 2007.
Salary and Net Worth
Pulkit takes ₹40 – 45 Lakh per film, and his estimated net worth around $1 Million.
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Pulkit Samrat Controversy
- According to the sources, he quit his first TV show, “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” the late payments. He even filed a complaint against the producers( Balaji Telefilms) for not clearing his dues. Pulkit also mentioned that they did not allow him to work on other projects.
- Pulkit got into a controversy during the “Sanam Re” shooting days. The on-screen chemistry of Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam turned into an off-screen relationship that was rumored to be a reason for Pulkit’s divorce.
- Then, He further attracted controversy for his temper issues. It got worse after the failure of the movie “Junooniyat.” He even tried to attack the paparazzi, who were trying to capture him with Yami.
- Furthermore, Pulkit even broke the furniture at the hotel due to his temper issues. Even though he said that he would compensate for the damages that occurred, it has already ruined his image.
Facts about Pulkit Samrat
- Pulkit considers Salman Khan and Ronit Roy as his mentor and Smriti Zubin Irani as inspiration.
- Salman Khan promoted Pulkit Samrat’s debuted film.
- He is a good cook and ranks himself as a good maker of “Lachcha parantha.”