Nikolina Kamenova Dobreva, a Canadian actress, model, and philanthropist, is better known as Nina Dobrev. Nina acted in the film as well television. She is popularly known for her roles in TV series like “Degrassi: The Next Generation” (2006–2009) and “The Vampire Diaries” (2009–2015; 2017).
Nina Dobrev Biography & Wiki
Nina Dobrev’s nicknames are Almond and DoeDoe. She was born on 9th January 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria. Her hometown is in Toronto, Ontario, Canadian. Hence, her current age is 33 years. Nina’s Zodiac is Capricorn.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in meters||1.68 m|
|Height in feet inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||122 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Nina Dobrev Family Members
Nina’s father’s name is Kamen Dobrev, a computer specialist, and her mother’s name is Michaela Dobreva, an artist. She has an older brother, namrd Aleksandar Dobrev.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Nina is Unmarried. Firstly, Nina was in a relationship with Ben Hollingsworth. They dated from 2006 to 2009. After that, she dated her co-star Ian Somerhalder. The duo officially broke up in May 2013. Despite their breakup, the two remain friends. A few months later, Nina became romantically linked to actor Derek Hough. The couple has been spotted holding hands and sharing various romantic tweets towards each other. Around October 2013, it was reported that Nina and Derek had broken up.
After that, there was a buzz that Nina Dobrev and Liam Hemsworth dating each other. In February 2014, they were spotted at a bar and were acting like a couple. In June 2014, it was rumoured that she was dating James Marsden. After that, in the same year, Nina was in a relationship with Orlando Bloom. Later, in 2015, Nina and Austin Stowell confirmed their relationship on Twitter during October. After seven months, they decided to part ways because their schedules were way too busy to maintain a relationship.
In 2017, Nina and Glen Powell sparked romance rumours, but they decided to break up after a year of dating. Later, in February 2019, she was dating Grant Mellon, but they decided to part ways in November 2019. since 2020, Nina is dating American snowboarder Shaun White.
Education and School, College
Nina did her schooling at Junior Public School and J. B. Tyrrell Sr. Public School, and later, he enrolled herself in Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts in Scarborough to attend the arts program. After that, Nina completed her graduation in Sociology from “Ryerson University” in Toronto.
Favourites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Craig Kielburger|
|Favourite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Films||The Notebook, Knocked Up, Juno, Transformers, Schindler’s List|
|Hobbies||Making Jewelry, rhythmic gymnastics, dancing, learning music|
|Favourite Food||Chocolate, Pizza|
|Favourite Car||Mercedes-Benz E350, Audi S4 Quattro Cabriolet|
Nina Dobrev filmography
Nina got her first acting opportunity in 2006 through the film “Repo! The Genetic Opera“. Some hits films of Nina’s career were “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” (2012), “Let’s Be Cops” (2014), “The Final Girls” (2015), “Flatliners” (2017), “XXX: Return of Xander Cage” (2017, “Run This Town” (2019) and “Love Hard” (2021). In 2021, she also became Executive producer of the film named “Fin” (2021).
In 2006, Nina debuted on Tv with the “Playing House” show, but she grabbed the limelight with the exhibition “Degrassi: The Next Generation” (2006–2009). Later, “The Vampire Diaries” (2017) became a breakthrough TV show of her career. Nina also featured some tv shows like “The Originals” (2014), “Workaholics” (2017), and “Fam” (2019). She also featured some music videos, such as “You Got That Light” (2009), “I’m Upset” (2018).
Award And Recognitions
- Nina Dobrev received fifteen awards for her hit TV show “The Vampire Diaries”, such as, In 2010, “Teen Choice Awards” in the category of “Choice TV Actress – Fantasy/Sci-Fi” and “Choice TV Breakout Star – Female”. The same year, “Young Hollywood Awards” was in the “Making Their Mark” category. Later, in 2012, “People’s Choice Awards” in “Favorite TV Drama Actress”.
- Besides that, in the same year, she received the “San Diego Film Critics Society” Awards in the category of “Best Ensemble Performance” for the film “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”.
- After that, in 2019, Nina also received the ‘Teen Choice Awards‘ in the category of “Choice TV Actress Comedy” for the show “Fam”.
Salary and Net Worth
Nina Dobrev takes $3 lakhs per movie and $40,000 per episode for her work in TV series. The estimated net worth of Nina is $11 million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Fan Mail Address||Nina Dobrev Noble Caplan Abrams 1260 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, ON M4T 1W6 Canada|
Facts about Nina Dobrev
- Nina’s learned ballet and jazz and competed in rhythmic gymnastics when she was in the Schoo.
- Later, she also took acting classes at Armstrong Acting Studios in Toronto.
- Nina speaks English, French, and Bulgarian.
- Also, she doesn’t like to take selfies.
- Nina is an excellent scuba diver. She also knows surfing, horse riding, and riding bikes.
- She supports the 2011 non-profit Project “Pink”, which is a breast cancer charity.
- Nina also works for “Hunger Bites organization” dedicated to reducing hunger in 27 districts across Pennsylvania.
- She is also recognized for her long-term involvement with the “WE movement”, a Canadian-based charity that empowers youth to be agents of change.
- Nina also took part in a “Me to We” volunteer trip to Kenya to help build a school.
- She hosted the “We Day” event in Toronto n 2011 and appeared on stage at “WE Day” California 2019.
- Nina worked with “Rape Foundation, ” giving comprehensive care to rape victims and sexually abused children.
- Also, she has been involved with include communities in schools, school supplies, Elton John AIDS Foundation.