Kriti Sanon is an actress who appears in the Hindi and Telugu film industry. Furthermore, she is one of the most beautiful and most popular young actress in India.
Biography & Wiki
Kriti Sanon’s Nickname is Kriti. She was born on born on 27 July 1990 in New Delhi, India into a Hindu family. Hence, her current age is 29 years. Kriti’s Zodiac is Leo.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||175 cm|
|Height in meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’ 9”|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||123 lbs|
Kriti Sanon’s father’s name is Rahul Sanon who is a Chartered Accountant. Her mother’s name is Geeta Sanon who is a Professor at Delhi University. She has a younger sister named Nupur Sanon.
Education and School, College
Kriti completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi, India. Moreover, She completed her B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Boys, affairs, spouse name
As per the media, Kriti had a relationship with the actor and Model Gaurav Arora. Also, there was rumored that Kriti dated with actor and co-star Sushant Singh Rajput after their movie Raabta. But she denied her relationships in media.
Maine bhi bahot kuch padha hai, it’s like a daily soap.Kriti Sanon on the Indiatoday
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, cheesecakes, custards, moong dal ka halwa|
|Favorite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actresses||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Bollywood Movie||Hum Aapke Hain Koun|
|Favorite Hollywood Movie||Pretty Woman|
|Favorite Songs||“Hanging by a Moment” by Lifehouse, “Suraj Hua Madham” from the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, “Zara Zara” from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein|
|Favorite Perfume||Brand Davidoff’s Coolwater|
|Favorite Fashion Designers||Ritu Beri, Suneet Varma, Niki Mahajan|
|Favorite Destinations||Dubai, Goa|
Kriti Sanon filmography
Kriti made her acting debut in 2014 with Sukumar’s Telugu film 1: Nenokkadine. After that, in that same year, Kriti made her Hindi cinema debut Heropanti, opposite Tiger Shroff. This movie directed by Sabbir Khan.
She appeared in Rohit Shetty’s action-comedy Dilwale, alongside Varun Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Kajol. The film received mixed reviews from critics, though it emerged as one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time. Dilwale grossed more than ₹3.72 billion (US$52 million) worldwide.
In 2019, Sanon starred opposite Kartik Aaryan in Luka Chuppi, a romantic comedy about a couple in a live-in relationship. She also appeared in many popular movies, including Dohchay, Dilwale, Raabta, Bareilly Ki Barfi, Welcome to New York, etc.
She was also the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (2015) but later she refused to work in the film as she got the offer of another film Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
Awards & Recognitions
- She received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her debut movie Heropanti.
- Moreover, Kriti Sanon has received Vogue Beauty Awards.
- She got Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards in 2017
- Also, she got the International Indian Film Academy Awards in 2019 in the Style Icon category.
Salary and Net Worth
Kriti Sanon’s net worth is $40 million. She earns almost ₹1-2 crore for every movie she plays as salary. She also owns a luxurious car including the BMW 3 Series.
|House Address||Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share her Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Kriti Sanon
- During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modeling agency.
- Firstly, Kriti started doing ramp walks professionally in 2009, alongside her graduation. She also did modeling for the biggest brands in India, including Amul Ice Cream, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends, and so on.
- She got few minor injuries while shooting for her film Heropanti (2014).
- After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
- Kriti Sanon is absolutely obsessed with her pet dog, Disco.
- Also, She is a trained kathak dancer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- Furthermore, She was a state-level boxer.