Karan Patel is an Indian television actor. He began his career in 2000 with the show “Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.” Karan became a well-known face with his role of ‘Raman Bhalla’ in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” (2013-2019). He participated in the dance reality shows “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6” (2013) and “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10” (2020).
Karan Patel Biography & Wiki
Karan Patel’s nicknames are Karan and KP. He was born on 23 November 1983 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Karan’s hometown is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His current age is 38 years. Karan’s Zodiac is Sagittarius.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in meters||1.70 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 7”|
|Weight in Kilograms||72 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||159 lbs|
Karan Patel Tattoos
He has inked symbols of “Allah,” “Om,” a “cross,” and “one love” written on the front and back of his forearm.
Karan Patel Family Members
Karan’s father’s name is Rashesh Patel, a businessman, and his mother is a homemaker.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
Karan Patel was in a relationship with Amita Chandekar, an actress. Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar met on the show “Kasturi” (2007-2009) and bonded well. Then, they participated in “Nach Baliye” (2007), claiming to be madly in love. After the dance reality show, the couple ended their relationship.
There was a buzz on media that Karan Patel and Priyanka Bassi(Actress) were dated each other since the duo participated in an adventure-based reality show, “Survivor India – The Ultimate Battle” (2012). The duo used to get quite cozy with each other during the show.
After that, Karan Patel had a relationship with Kamya Punjabi(Actress) for some time. Their relationship ended in 2014. Later, on 3 May 2015, he got married to his “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” serial’s on-screen father-in-law’s real daughter Ankita Bhargava(Actress). The couple has a daughter, Mehr, who was born on 14 December 2019.
Education and School, College
Karan Patel did his schooling at Utpal Sanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai. He is a graduate of Mithibai College, Mumbai. Karan enrolled in the prestigious Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting School in Mumbai and London School of Arts in London to refine his acting skills.
Favourites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, And Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Hobbies||Tracking, Workout And Horse riding|
|Favourite Foods||Kebabs And Parathas|
|Favourite Car||Mercedes Benz|
Karan Patel’s Filmography
In 2003, Karan Patel made his Television debut as ‘Vigyat’ in “Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki“. His first lead role was in “Kasturi” (2007-2009) as ‘Robbie Sabarwal.’ Karan has also worked in “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” and “Kasamh Se.” In 2008, he debuted as host by anchoring a new show, “Kaho Na Yaar Hai” (2008). Later, he has hosted “Gumrah S5” (2015-2016) and also co-hosted the dance show “Nach Baliye” (2015) season 7 along with host Rithvik Dhanjani. In 2013, he participated in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.” After that, in 2013, Karan grabbed the limelight role as ‘Raman Bhalla’ in the popular TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” (2013-2019).
He also participated in “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 10” in 2020. Along with his television career, Karan Patel also debuted in Bollywood with the movie “City of Gold” in 2010. The film didn’t perform well at the box office. After that, he also appeared in “Shootout at Wadala” (2013) and “Phamous” (2018) films.
Award And Recognitions
Because of Karan’s brilliant performance in the Hindi Television industry, he receives several awards, some of these were,
- In 2014, Karan Patel received “Gold Awards” in the category of “Best Actor (Popular)” for the show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein.”
- He also received “Indian Television Academy Awards” in the category of Best Actor (Jury)for the show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” in 2015.
- In 2018, Karan was also got “Gold Awards” in the category of Most Celebrated Actor (Male) for the show “Ye Hai Mohabbatein.”
Salary and Net Worth
Karan takes ₹1.25 lakh perper episode for his work in TV series, and his estimated net worth around $5 Million.
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- Karan Patel and Payal participated in an adventure-based reality show, “Survivor India – The Ultimate Battle” (2012), when the duo was reported to hang out with each other quite a lot. But things went in for a toss when Payal accused Karan of making an indecent proposal to her, which Karan had denied later. Rumours also had it that Karan landed at Payal’s hotel room around 2 o’clock in the night and kept on banging the door to her room. Payal also said that Karan allegedly tried to get cozy with her on a couple of occasions. Payal took this incident to Twitter and also called him “a rapist.”
- He further attracted controversy when he was part of Kamya Punjabi’s cricket team “Jaipur Raj Joshilay,” he got angry with Ayushmann Khurrana’s brother Aparshakti during a practice match.
Facts about Karan Patel
- Karan received dancing training from Shiamak Davar’s dance classes.
- He is a good friend of Drashti Dhami(actress), Mohit Malik(actor), and Aly Goni(actor).
- Karan admires Shah Rukh Khan a lot.