Jackky Bhagnani is an Indian film actor, film producer, dancer, music enthusiast, and entrepreneur. He majorly appears in Hindi movies. Jackky debuted as an actor through the movie “Kal Kissne Dekha” in 2009, but he grabbed the limelight with the movie “F.A.L.T.U” in 2011. “Sarbjit” was his debuted movie as a producer.
Jackky Bhagnani Biography & Wiki
Jackky Bhagnani’s nickname is Jackky. He was born on 25 December 1984 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. His hometown is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Hence, his current age is 37 years. Jackky Bhagnani’s Zodiac is Capricorn.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||178cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 10”|
|Weight in Kilograms||80 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
Jackky Bhagnani Family Members
Jackky’s father is Vashu Bhagnani, a Bollywood film producer, and his mother’s name is Pooja Bhagnani. He has a sister Deepshikha Deshmukh, an Indian film producer, and his brother-in-law, Dhiraj Deshmukh. The latter is an Indian politician and an MLA of the Indian National Congress.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
Jackky Bhagnani is unmarried. Firstly, Jackky and actress Nidhi Subbaiah had a relationship but broke up due to “compatibility issues.” Also, there was rumored that he had an affair with actress Neha Sharma in early 2014 during “Youngistan.” However, the next year, Neha broke up with him. She gave the reason behind it that Jackky was still secretly touched with his Ex-girlfriend, Nidhi Subbaiah.
After that, also there was a buzz on media that Jackky Bhagnani and Bhumi Pednekar were dated each -other. Both the actors completely rubbished the news.
Education and School, College
Jackky Bhagnani did his schooling at Welham Boys’ School, Mumbai, and St. Teresa’s High School, Mumbai. After that, he enrolled himself in the H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, to get a degree in Commerce. Later, he moved to New York to do an acting course at Lee Strasberg Theatre and the Film Institute.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Brad Pitt|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Film||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai And Godfather|
|Favourite Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Hobbies||Traveling And Acting.|
|Favorite Player||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Car||Porsche Cayenne Turbo|
Jackky Bhagnani’s filmography
In 2001, Jackky Bhagnani made his first on-screen appearance as a Bouquet deliveryman( Cameo role) in the film “Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein.” After that, he got his first lead role in 2009 in the Bollywood film ” Kal Kissne Dekha.” After that, Jackky grabbed the limelight through the film “F.A.L.T.U” in 2011. Later, He appeared in some of the Bollywood movies like “Ajab Gazabb Love” (2012), “Rangrezz” (2013), “Youngistaan” (2014), “Welcome 2 Karachi” (2015), “Carbon” ( 2017), and “Mitron” (2018).
In 2018, “Mohini” became his debuted Tamil movie. In 2016, Jackky’s debut film as a producer was “Sarabjit,” and this film was a commercially hit at the box office. Later, he also produced some movies, such as “Dil Juunglee” (2018), “Welcome to New York” (2018), “Jawaani Jaaneman,” and ‘Coolie No. 1” (2020). As produce, Jackky’s upcoming projects are “Ganpath: Part I,” “Bell Bottom,” and “Mahavir Karna,” and as an actor, his upcoming projects are “Anandwaa,” “3 Days 4 Nights In Bihar,” and “Ghazab Haseena Ajab Deewana.”
Jackky Bhagnani also features music videos like “Choodiyan” ( 2019), “Aa Jaana” ( 2019), and “Jugni 2.0” (2020). In 2020, JackkyBhagnani’sJjust Music and Cape of Good Films produced “Muskurayega India,” a multi-artist Hindi-language song intended to ignite hope COVID-19 pandemic in India.
Award And Recognitions
- In 2010, Jackky received three awards for his debuted movie “Kal Kissne Dekha,” those were, “IIFA Award” ( Star Debut of the Year – Male), “Apsara Awards” (Best Debut Male), and also “Star Guild Awards” (Best Male Debut).
- In 2012, he also received “Star Guild Awards” in the category of “Superstar Of Tomorrow – Male” for the movie “F.A.L.T.U.”
- Jackky got “BIG Star Entertainment Awards” in the category of “BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Social Role – Male” for the movie “Youngistaan” in 2014,
- Later, in 2021, Jackky received “DadaSaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards” for the song “Muskurayega India.”
Salary and Net Worth
Jackky Bhagnani takes approximately ₹2-3 Crore per movie. The estimated net worth of Jackky is around $3-5 Million.
|Phone Number||He didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Jackky Bhagnani Controversy
- Jackky acted in one movie name “Youngistaan” (2014). Then PepsiCo sued the Youngistaan movie producer, stating that the “Youngistaan” title copyright owned by PepsiCo. But Delhi High Court decided to allow the use of the word “Youngistaan,” but with the settlement of moviemakers should add a necessary disclaimer in the film and trailers and official pages on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Later, in April 2017, when Sonu Nigam has added a comment overusing loudspeakers during Azaan. He added it was disturbing to listen to Azaan’s voice. When the media asked Jackky for his opinion on this matter, Jackky Bhagnani said Jackky is a secular person who does not have any problem with Azaan’s voice. Also, he added he could not support anyone because he doesn’t know what they are suffering.
- He further attracted controversy when legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar dismissed the remake of 1972’s classic Chalte Chalte. The remake of the song is used in the Jackky movie “Mitron” (2018). Then Jackky requested Lata to listen to the song before judging.
- Later, on 31 May 2021, Jackie Bhagnani was named accused among nine Bollywood personalities in a complaint filed by a 28-year-old former model at the Bandra police station in Mumbai. In her complaint, the former model claimed that she was raped and molested between 2014 and 2019 by nine Bollywood personalities, including actor-producer Jackky Bhagnani, photographer Colston Julian, founder of talent management company Kwan Entertainment Anirban Blah, and Krishan Kumar of T-series. She claimed that the alleged sexual harassment took place under the pretext of giving her acting opportunities. Following the complaint, the Bandra police registered an FIR against Bhagnani and others under Section 376 (committing rape repeatedly on the same woman) and 354 (molestation) of the “Indian Penal Code.”
Facts about Jackky Bhagnani
- Jackky’s father had to give up his education while in the seventh standard to raise his siblings.
- Jackky was just two when his father left Kolkata following a little tiff with his family. They first moved to Delhi, which his mother did not like, so they finally settled in Mumbai.
- Also, Jackky weighed nearly 140 kgs when he was 15, which he recalls for having been made fun of by everyone. The only thing attractive about him at that point was ‘he was rich.’ People would laugh at him first and then ask him to arrange the club entry tickets. Jackky also suffered from severe asthma at that time.
- Later, he had made his mind to be an actor by the time he was 19. Jackky told in an interview that when his father asked him what he wanted to do, he said: “You have launched so many stars and given a chance to so many people, why can’t you give me a chance?” To which his father said: “You have to look the part.” This was the time Jackky began working on his health and reduced weight afterward.