Isha Rikhi is an Indian Film Actress and Model. She is mainly working in Punjabi Film Industry. She debuts in Music Video by B.A Fail by Preet Harpal as a model. She made her Punjabi film debut in Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De movie.
Biography & Wiki
Isha Rikhi’s is basically from Chandigarh, India. She was born on 9 September 1993 in Chandigarh, India. Hence, her current age is 26 years. Isha’s Zodiac is Virgo.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 7”|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-32|
Isha’s father’s name is not available. Her mother’s name is Poonam Rikhi. Her Brother is Mani Rikhi and also she has a Sister named Reema Rikhi. She is from the Sikhism religion.
Education and School, College
Isha did her schooling from Shishu Niketan Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh, India. After that she went to Panjab University, Chandigarh, India to complete her graduation.
Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut|
|Favorite Color||Sky Blue|
|Favorite Brands||Zara, Forever 21|
|Favorite Singer||Amrinder Gill|
|Favorite Style Icons||Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor|
|Favorite Accessories||Watches, Sunglasses|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Spending time with family|
Isha Rikhi filmography
Isha mainly works in Punjabi Film Industry. She made her screen debut with Punjabi movie Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De (2013) with Sippy Gill. She was part of Happy Go Lucky with Punjabi actor Amrinder Gill (2014). She then appeared in Mere Yaar Kaminey and What the Jatt in 2014, 2015 respectively.
Isha was a model and worked with many pronounced brands like Being Human for Salman Khan, Show for Dollar with Akshay Kumar and the fashion designers Anju Modi, Rohit Verma, and Jattinn Kochhar. She also appeared on the cover page of Woman’s Era in Feb 2011, and in a commercial for Kalyan Jewellers with Amitabh Bachchan
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Facts about Isha Rikhi
- Her father died when she was in her teenage.
- Her parents always wanted her to be an actress and they encouraged her on each step of her career.
- Her mother desired to be an actress but she could not, so she wanted her daughter to fulfill her dream.
- Isha started her modeling career when she was in class 12.
- Before starting her modeling career, she worked at an event management firm.
- Initially, Rikhi had no interest in acting and she had framed a very negative image of the film industry in her mind but her perspective changed once she started working as an actress.