Ayesha Shroff is a famous Indian model, actress and film producer. She is the wife of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff and mother of Tiger Shroff and Krishna Shroff.
She was born to a Bengali father Ranjan Dutt and Claude Marie Dutt De Cavey, a Belgian. She married her boyfriend and Bollywood actor, Jackie Shroff on her birthday on 5 June 1987.
Ayesha Shroff run a media company named Jackie Shroff Entertainment Limited with her husband.
- Teri Baahon Mein (1984) – As actor
- Boom (2003) – As producer
- Grahan (2001) – As producer
- Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain (2000) – As producer
- Bombil and Beatrice (2007) – As producer
- Ayesha contested as the Miss Young World contest at Manila. She did not make it to the finals, but was elected the most popular girl at the contest by her fellow contestants. She began her career as a model and became successful.
- She acted in a Bollywood movie called Teri Baahon Mein in 1984.
- After that she produce several Hindi movie like Boom, Grahan, Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain
- Ayesha Shroff and her husband jointly owned 10% shares in Sony TV since its launch until 2012 when they sold their stake and ended their 15-year-long association with Sony TV.
- There was a rumor that she had a relationship with Counter actor Sahil Khan but Ayesha Shroff admit to court that she couldn’t have been involved with Sahil because he is a gay.
Thane Crime Branch has summoned Ayesha in the CDR scam with respect to Sahil Khan. They have recuperated Call Detail Records of on-screen actor Sahil Khan from lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui.